- Job ID: R23000660
- Job ID: R23000660
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs mechanical diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Performs repairs on standard transmission vehicles.
- Troubleshoots mechanical performance issues.
- Must meet local age and license requirements
- Possesses complete set of hand tools
- Proficient in operating standard transmission vehicles
- Fleet diesel and gas experience - Preferred
- Trade school training - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- You help to make sure our iconic UPS vehicles are in top condition.
- Your experience and training will give you a chance to shine.
- Being reliable and doing the best job possible are important to you.
- Problem solving is what motivates you.
- You work well in a team as well as independently.
Future you gets more
Competitive pay and shift premiums
Discounts on major retailers
Full industry leading training
Career Growth & Mobility
39 Weeks paid maternity leave
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPSLearn More