Export AgentPrimary Location: CASTLE DONINGTON, Derbyshire - United Kingdom Job ID R22021548
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
FUTURE YOU sells a world-class reputation.
Export Brokerage Administrator
UPS is on top of the global logistics game at the moment and we work towards extending our leading position in the market. Are you enthusiastic about customs too?
The successful candidate will process validate data on packages that are to be exported out of the UK.
What you’ll get:
- Basic Salary £22,620 per annum
- Excellent benefits package including, company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
- Industry-leading training
- First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
What you’ll do:
- The validation of data on packages for export from GB, organizing customs clearance
- Various administrative tasks including contacting shippers for clearance instructions
- Rating Export shipments
- Work to deadlines to meet operational requirement
- Work 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
What you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, sincere a positive image of UPS, convey an eagerness, willingness and desire to assist customers
- Ability to identify customers’ needs and resolving issues to customer’s satisfaction in a timely manner
- Display a thorough understanding of UPS’s products and their additional service features
- Dealing with multiple, complex customer issues
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business...
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.