Solutions Engagement SpecialistPrimary Location: Castle Donington, Leicestershire - United Kingdom Job ID R22016569
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Your career at UPS:
These are opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move us forward together. With the best prospects for a long-term cooperation. For a future where you make your success possible.
WHAT YOU DO
- You will work extensively in our company in a trainee program.
- You will get to know our structure, areas of work and processes.
- You work together with colleagues from other departments and countries and continuously expand your internal network.
- You will take part in a wide range of training courses and receive the most important know-how for your job – not only at the beginning, but throughout your time with us.
- You take your exam after the trainee program and can then gain a foothold in consulting.
- You take over your own customers together with the sales department and you jointly develop new strategies for their further development.
- You analyze the supply chain of our customers, identify strengths and weaknesses and develop concepts for optimization.
- You take over the project management for a variety of customer projects and are an important interface between customer, sales and specialist departments.
- You ensure that sales targets and customer expectations are met and exceeded.
WHAT MAKES YOU STRONG
- A degree in economics related to logistics and supply chain management
- Enjoyment of communication and teamwork
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Ideally knowledge of logistical workflows
-Valid driving licence
- Willingness to travel and further education
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive starting salary
- Excellent career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Personal coaching and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- International environment in the global group
That's the challenge you've been waiting for?
Then apply now with your desired salary and starting date
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.