Business Development OfficerPrimary Location: LONDON, London - United Kingdom Job ID R22011153
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Business Development Officer
UPS Capital is growing exponentially and look for the kind of sales professional who is passionate by innovation and change. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a cool vibe and seek a team player who has a positive attitude and always ready to spot opportunities to grow the business off their own back in a fast-paced environment. If that’s you, you’ll be able to handle everything in this role, from building a pipeline of prospective customers to creating account strategies that guarantee the long-term, increasing business of our clients. If interested, we want to hear from you!
General activities include:
- Find and qualify companies that fit UPS Capital targeted customer segments.
- Gather facts by involving key decision-makers, assess company risk situation including pain points and develop account strategies to win opportunities.
- Deliver confident sales presentation, including the value of doing business with UPS Capital – via either videoconference or face-to-face – with C-suite level decision makers, overcome potential objections and close the sale by finalizing pricing conditions.
- Develop timelines to ensure successful implementation of UPS Capital solutions, including integration into customer supply chain and IT road-map, and successfully sign the contract with the customer.
- Ensure compliance to all agreements, achieve high level of customer satisfaction and retain strong customer loyalty by nurturing the partnership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within UPS Capital throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Provide complete and accurate visibility of the entire sales pipeline.
What does it take to grow a business as global and dynamic as UPS Capital?
- Outside Sales Role (travelling will be an average of 40% of your time.)
- Some travel required within UK and EU.
- Experience in the financial services, insurance and/or logistics industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Risk or Finance is preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous sales experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word.
What’s in it for you? The professional challenges and supported by an expert team… but what else makes this sales professional role such a great opportunity?
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Attractive sales incentive plan based on performance.
- Company car.
- Comprehensive sales training.
- First-class opportunities for career progression.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid maternity leave.
UPS Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS, is expanding in Europe and seeking a highly qualified sales professional to be our Business Development Officer based out of the greater London area. We’re the supply chain partner of choice that provides financial risk mitigation solutions for companies that trade and source globally.
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPSLearn More