EU Business Systems AnalystPrimary Location: LONDON, London - United Kingdom Job ID R22028156
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
UPS is constantly on the move, also in the field of digitization and automation. As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you elicit and analyze business needs for highly complex projects and validate those solutions within UPS’s long-term vision. Your advantage? You get the opportunity to make an important contribution at a strategic level, you continue to grow, and you will join an international team of experts.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you’ll work on complex cross-functional projects. You gather, analyze, and define business needs and translate these into requirements the scrum team can work with – the team in which you’ll also be the scrum master in some cases. You use your analytical skills to determine the impact and integration of solutions for business processes and systems and verify the product quality. Complex problems? You know how to build focused simple solutions. Moreover, you lead a team of Business Systems Analysts (BSAs) and ensure that their work products meet quality and content standards. You’re also responsible for the cooperation and communication between the business and the specialists within Information Services (IS). Together with senior management and the relevant stakeholders, you set up implementation processes that not only improve the work products but also enhance the efficiency within the organization.
What you’ll get
- A salary starting from €3500
- The flexibility to work at our offices as well as hybrid.
- Excellent benefits including 29 leave days based on a full-time position, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, company pension scheme, laptop/phone (if needed), and discount on your gym membership.
- An international work environment with opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or Business Studies, or 5+ years of work experience as a Business Systems Analyst. Work experience in an Agile environment or in the logistics industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with UML, Use Case analysis tools and business process modeling.
- Knowledge of industry best practices, standards, trends, tools, and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication and connecting skills, with which you can communicate at all levels (in the cross-functional teams) and promote cooperation within projects.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Excited for this challenge? Apply now for this position at UPS!
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPSLearn More