HR AdvisorPrimary Location: LONDON, London - United Kingdom Job ID R22016308
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
It’s our people who have made UPS the largest parcel delivery service in the world – that means nearly 400,000 colleagues worldwide.
We hire only people who will go the extra mile to deliver great service. We make sure UPS is a great place to work, where everyone is treated fairly. And we look after the health and wellbeing of each and every one of our colleagues. All of which makes Human Resources a vital part of our business.
Imagine taking full responsibility for HR at a number of UPS sites in the Location area, everything from recruitment and employee relations to long-term sick management. If you’re an experienced HR Generalist looking for variety and challenge in equal measure, this is the role for you. Your primary assigned UPS site is in Kentish Town, and you’ll need a clean driving licence and use of your own car. As UPS is a 24-hours-a-day operation, a flexible approach is also a must.
In return, you’ll enjoy a from £32,000 and excellent benefits including matched pension contributions and discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions such as Alton Towers or The London Eye. Just as appealing will be our policy of promoting from within, which will mean first-class opportunities for career progression.
What you’ll do
- On-site employee support
- Deal with employee queries professionally and courteously, both over the phone and face to face
- Liaise and support with line managers to assess recruitment requirements
- Interview external and internal candidates, and make selection decisions (Ensuring Eligibility to Work within the UK)
- Manage a high volume of ER cases, prioritising the workload and deadlines. This will include Maternity and Paternity leave, Absence, Investigations, Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Producing letters ER cases to a professional standard
- Enter and update information in Workday, and produce reports with good knowledge of Excel and associated software
What you’ll need
- Experience in an internal recruitment/generalist HR role
- Familiarity with a HR Shared Services environment
- Excellent communication, administration, planning, organizational and prioritizing skills
- A flexible, friendly, professional and confident attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced and targeted environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (O365)
- High levels of self-motivation
- CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
- UK Driving License and your own car
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.