- Full Time
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Travel: No
- Full Time
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Job ID: R22028427
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Account Executive - LIVERPOOL
Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock-solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
Maximize the opportunities from existing business. Nurture it. Get out there and wins some more. That’s your brief - and you’ll get all the freedom you need to impress us. Finding leads. Converting them. Then managing every account so every customer is a happy one.
What You’ll Get
- Uncapped commission structure
- Company car
- A company pension scheme, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more benefits
- Industry-leading training
- Promotion from within policy
- Private healthcare (AXA) for employee. Additional family cover can be arranged at a cost
- Life Assurance of x 3 Gross Basic Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
What You’ll Do
- Identify and convert new business opportunities
- Manage, retain, and develop accounts
- Grow the customer base to generate new revenue
- Implement customer accounts and train them on solutions, coordinate efforts to meet customer needs
- Respond to internal and external customer concerns
- Maintain and monitor customer records and account performance to objectives
Your Skills & Requirements
- Building strong business proposals
- Proven sales success and two years of experience in a similar role
- Persistence and influence to close sales, good communication and teamwork skills
- Organization and experience with MS Office
- Initiative and energy
- A full, clean driving license (for at least two years)
- You must be aged at least 21 due to our car insurance scheme
How We Recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Who are UPS?
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- You choose your own path as a sales professional – all doors are open to you.
- You’re always up to date, thanks to our comprehensive training.
- Confidence and determination are key to a successful career, especially in securing new customers.
- Your analytical skills help you make strategic decisions.
- Customer satisfaction is your primary goal.
Future You gets more rewards
Career Growth & Mobility
39 Weeks paid maternity leave
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.