Healthcare Customer Care RepresentativePrimary Location: NOTTINGHAM, United Kingdom Job ID R22023065
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS Healthcare Customer Care Representative
UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking dynamic and detail-oriented representatives to assist UK and Ireland customers in our Healthcare segment. Healthcare Customer Care Representatives provide holistic support and recovery for Sales, shippers, and recipients of Healthcare shipments. This group is specially trained on UPS Healthcare services and supports these customers by coordinating solutions and providing ownership.
Location: UPS Nottingham, New Castle House, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham
Salary: £22,000 rising to £22,620
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilizes GBS systems and trainings to support, resolve, and own Healthcare customer support inquiries
- Follows established standards and leverage specialty processes to resolve inquiries and exceed customer expectations
- Handles outbound and inbound telephone calls and e-mails from internal and external customers
- Partners with Package Operations Management to facilitate resolution of delayed packages
- Partners with other GBS support skills to coordinate resolution
- Follows written procedures to identify and perform best course of action
Knowledge and Skills:
- Performs work independently with minimal supervision
- Uses network analytical skills to solve problems and ensure successful recovery
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conveys confidence and ownership while interacting with others
- Builds positive relationships with related internal and external functions
- Shows an ability to successfully multi-task
- Is able to work cooperatively in a fast-pace and diverse work environment
- Practices diligence in driving to resolution – tenacity to resolve and recover
- Seeks and obtains resolution based on complex customer-specific requirements
- Is able to work independently and resolve complex scenarios (cognitive reasoning skills)
- Exhibits management and understanding of operational complexity leveraging multiple systems and data sources
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous customer experience - Preferred
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPSLearn More