UKIEN Training SpecialistPrimary Location: NOTTINGHAM, United Kingdom Job ID R22022820
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Sales Training Specialist delivers and manages training for Sales positions (e.g., Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Support Representatives, etc.). This position develops and revises the program curriculum based on the needs of the target audience and in agreement with the Sales Training Manager. This position supports successful implementation of training through regular coaching activities, integrating reinforcement to ensure adoption of new skills, behaviors, and understanding of how to apply learning. This position provides follow-up activities and training based on results and continuous performance measurement. This position executes training plans and manages the training program schedule, enrollment, and logistics.
• Delivers training in live classroom and virtual classroom environment
• Develops future Sales Talents and supports the manager of the talent to build development plans
• Develops & conducts new training programs and refreshers for identified gaps on sales, product & technology skills
• Creates a network across all departments to understand changes and proactively update trainings and communications
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent – Required
• Fluent speaking & writing English
• At least 2 years of sales experience in UPS/Logistics
• Strong knowledge of the complete UPS Product Portfolio and Processes
• Completed UPS training: WorkShop Presentation Skills
• Experience in Learning & Development
• Additional speaking & writing language preferred for Europe
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.