Solutions Engagement SupervisorPrimary Location: READING, Reading (obsolete) - United Kingdom Job ID R22020805
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position develops a thorough understanding of customers’ processes and business objectives to capitalize on the value that UPS can offer their business. He/She creates value for customers by leveraging UPS’s expertise in the areas of engineering, technology, finance, and supply chain design. This position provides consultative sales support to the UPS Sales organization to enhance and improve customers’ business with value-added and configurable solutions. He/She supports small to mid scale non-complex projects, consisting of single/multi site implementations with multiple projects and services. This position participates in the implementation phase of the solution development, deployment plan definition, and the implementation phase scheduling. He/She provides ongoing analysis of implementation projects, plans, and templates through statistics, outcomes, lessons learned, and post-implementation audits.
- Conducts product, service, and solutions training.
- Prepares and presents project reports and assists with budget validation and post-project user audits.
- Generates revenue through consultative sales activities.
- Builds productive internal and external business partnerships.
- Participates in pre- and post-customer meetings to determine strengths and weaknesses of sales approach/solutions and monitors customer needs through account strategy sessions.
- Reviews account information to identify opportunities, provides guidance to sales management on positioning and selling solutions, and participates in strategy meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook - Preferred
- Experience evaluating key financial indicators to establish account strategies - Preferred
- Experience conducting customer analysis to identify customer facts and trends - Preferred
- Experience in business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.