Yard ControlPrimary Location: STANFORD LE HOPE, United Kingdom Job ID R22011582
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position performs general office procedures and tasks while exhibiting effective communication skills, problem solving skills and effective time management skills.
- Answers telephone, inputs data, completes filing, etc.
- Prepares reports/presentations using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal use and distribution.
- Performs various tasks assigned by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma, GED or International equivalent
- 6 months office support experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry skills
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.