Y217 – Treasury Administrator-1Primary Location: WOKING, United Kingdom Job ID R22026428
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The UPS industrial placement programme is designed to provide you with broad and valuable experience of UPS in a relatively short amount of time. Our interns are valued as analysts and we’ve created an environment that allows you to contribute new ideas and help support the growth of our business through your intelligence, initiative and individuality. We look for candidates with a strong work ethic that can easily integrate into our teams, be proactive and go that extra mile.
In return, we will provide you with support and various opportunities that will give you invaluable industrial experience, contributing to the achievement of your degree, future career prospects and potentially a future employment opportunity with UPS.
- Performing credit rating analysis for all international subsidiaries of the group
- Updating and maintaining the credit ratings database
- Updating monthly borrowing credit limits for cash pooling entities
- Gathering subsidiary information to be used in the capital structure analysis of the entity, including financial, tax and legal information
- Gain exposure to Bloomberg terminal to price intercompany loans.
- Recording and archiving all business cases reviewed by the Credit Committee
- Administrating the loan database and updating cash position and KPI monitoring tool
- Assisting in the completion of monthly data extraction, analysis and reporting tasks
- Maintaining controls and records for audit purposes
- Treasury administration
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
- Studying towards a graduate degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Strong mathematical skills, financial & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Adaptable to different software & systems and a working knowledge of MS Excel
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask between various projects and daily ad hoc requests
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not viewed any jobs yet.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will work.View the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.
You Belong at UPS
We are better together. We are stronger united. We are UPSLearn More